I work with a perspective that is multipartial, impartial, neutral, engaged, respectful and ressource-oriented.
My interest is focussed on people and their past and future solutions. I am your experienced partner, who offers you a vivid, positive and powerful cooperation. I am convinced, that my customers are much more resouceful than they are aware of. I assist them in detecting und utilizing these treasures.
By doing so I utilize more than 20 years of fulltime practice as business- and team-coach, leadership and organizational development expert for:
- Manufacturing Industries
- Service Companies (Consulting, Banking Sector, Insurance Companies)
- Federal and State Authorities und Administration in Germany
- Social Institutions
In my role as systemic teaching trainer I have carried out eight annual courses during the past six years. Since 2017 I work as certified Teaching Coach (DGfC).
Since 2019 I train Systemic Coaches in DGfC-certified training courses.
After finishing my degree in Agricultural Sciences (Agricultural Engineer/Dipl.Ing.agr.) I worked for 6 years in managing positions in human resources and project management of a NGO in the field of international technical cooperation. In this field of activity I already was able to apply my consulting and counseling expertise with consultants and customers. During a study year in San Francisco, U.S.A., I learned Coaching Skills and studied consulting approaches and skills. Since my return to Germany I work as a fulltime Coach, Leadership Trainer and Counselor. Counseling in multiple organisational environments is the red thread of my professional career since its beginnings.
- Systemic Counselor (Systemische Gesellschaft, SG)
- Teaching Coach and Seniorcoach (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Coaching, DGfC)
- Gestalt Therapist (Göttinger Zenrum für Gestalt, GZG)
- Certified HR Specialist (Chamber of Industry and Commerce, IHK)
- Dipl.Ing.agr. (University Bonn, Germany)
Additional training in:
- Gestalt-Organizational Development Work (IFW)
- Zürcher Ressource Model
- Group and Meeting Facilitation
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Group Dynamics and others