I work with a perspective that is generative, impartial, engaged, respectful and resource-oriented.
My interest is focused on people and their past sucesses and future solutions. I am your experienced partner, who offers you a creative, positive and powerful partnership. I am believe, that my clients are much more resourceful than they are aware. I assist them in uncovering and utilizing these treasures.
I bring more than 20 years of fulltime practice as business and team coach, and leadership and organizational development expert to:
- Manufacturing Industries
- Service Companies (Consulting, Banking Sector, Insurance Companies)
- Federal and State Authorities und Administration in Germany
- Social Institutions
In my role as systemic teaching trainer so far I have conducted twelve annual courses during the past nine years. Since 2017, I have worked as a certified Teaching Coach (DGfC).
Since 2019, I have trained Systemic Coaches in DGfC-certified training courses.
After finishing my degree in Agricultural Sciences (Agricultural Engineer/Dipl.Ing.agr.) I worked for 6 years in management positions in human resources and project management for an NGO in the field of international technical cooperation. In this field, Iapplied my consulting and counseling expertise with consultants and customers. During a study year in San Francisco, CA U.S.A., I trained as a Coach and studied consulting approaches and leadership skills. Since my return to Germany, I work as a fulltime Coach, Leadership Trainer, and Counselor. Counseling in multiple organisational environments is at the heart of my professional career since its beginnings.
- Systemic Counselor (Systemische Gesellschaft, SG)
- Teaching Coach and Seniorcoach (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Coaching, DGfC)
- Gestalt Therapist (Göttinger Zenrum für Gestalt, GZG)
- Certified SCRUM Master (Scrum Alliance)
- Certified HR Specialist (Chamber of Industry and Commerce, IHK)
- Dipl.Ing.agr. (University Bonn, Germany)
- Additional training in:
- Gestalt-Organizational Development Work (IFW)
- Gender Training (HBS)
- Zürcher Ressource Model
- Group and Meeting Facilitation
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Group Dynamics and others